With respect to all material provided on this web site and all material linked to via this web site:
1. The web site located at www.lawofarizona.com and all associated sites linked to www.lawofarizona.com (collectively, “Web Site”) does not provide legal advice. The material presented on Web Site is general information only. Do not act or rely upon any information provided without first consulting with an attorney. The information provided may be incorrect, out-of-date, or may not apply to your situation or circumstances.
2. The services, information or data (collectively, “Information”) made available on Web Site are provided “AS IS,” without warranties of any kind. www.lawofarizona.com, Robert Tierney, and Tierney Law Firm, PLC (collectively, “Provider”) expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Provider will have absolutely no liability in connection with the services. Provider will have no liability for: (a) Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information; (b) Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or (c) Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
Provider makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. Provider makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected. For purposes of this section, Provider includes its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
3. Your access or use of Web Site does not create an attorney-client relationship between Robert Tierney or Tierney Law Firm, PLC and you. Additionally, email communication with Robert Tierney or Tierney Law Firm, PLC does not create an attorney-client relationship between Robert Tierney or Tierney Law Firm, PLC and you. You may only become a client of Robert Tierney or Tierney Law Firm, PLC by first entering into a written agreement with Robert Tierney or Tierney Law Firm, PLC and then only after legal services are actually provided.
4. Your email communication with Robert Tierney or Tierney Law Firm, PLC is not confidential and is not subject to attorney-client privilege. Do not email confidential information to the Web Site administrator, Robert Tierney or Tierney Law Firm, PLC.
By accessing and / or viewing this web site you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms:
2. You and Provider agree that:
THE SERVICES, INFORMATION OR DATA (COLLECTIVELY, “INFORMATION”) MADE AVAILABLE ON WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PROVIDER WILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. PROVIDER WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR: (A) ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY ITS ACTIONS, OMISSIONS, OR NEGLIGENCE, OR FOR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL, IN PROCURING, COMPILING, OR DELIVERING THE INFORMATION; (B) ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION REGARDLESS OF HOW CAUSED, OR DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS IN DELIVERY OF THE INFORMATION; OR (C) ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION FURNISHED HEREUNDER.
PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTY AS TO THE CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION OR THAT THE INFORMATION MAY BE RELIED UPON FOR ANY REASON. PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTY THAT THE INFORMATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS CAN BE CORRECTED. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION, PROVIDER INCLUDES ITS DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS, PARENT COMPANIES, AND THEIR EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, PRINCIPALS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OR SOURCES OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
3. You and Provider agree that the TOU supersedes any prior agreement between you and Provider and that the TOU constitutes the entire agreement between you and Provider.
4. You and Provider agree that the TOU and your relationship with Provider will be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. You and Provider agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Maricopa County, Arizona. You and Provider agree that any cause of action or claim arising from your use of Web Site must be filed in Maricopa County, Arizona within one year after the cause of action or claim arose or be barred forever.